Sunday, October 28, 2007

And Now...
The pictures Y'all have been waiting for!
or not...;)

My latest room mate and I had a photo shoot behind the church.



This is the back of the Reformed Presbyterian Church we attend with our teacher. It is a "converted" mansion. It is very nostalgic in many of the rooms.


And here is part of the beautiful back yard. I should have taken a picture of the trees that have turned their gorgeous colors, but I haven't...yet.



This is a funny picture to anyone who knows anything about a chord. The root is VERY important to the identity of the poor chord.:)

And here is our dear teacher checking a paper for parrallel octaves, 5ths, etc.




My roommate decorated the board with leaves from arround the church. Whenever a leaf falls to the floor from the board we smile and think of the pleasant almost forgotten outdoors...especially if it is Wednsday.:)






There have been three wrecks visible from our window since I arrived here 5 wks ago. I only have pictures of 2 of them. No one was seriously hurt in any of them, as far as I could tell.




















And the grand finale...


My roommate got these pictures. I couldn't find the right settings on my camera and hers turned out so beautiful!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and Lord's day! Keep up the good Faith.
Daniel 7:27~Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the saints(that's me, is it you?) of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.
>Man can only serve one master. It all comes down to God or Satan. No way around it. If you think you are serving someone/something else it is Satan all the same. "Choose ye this day whom you will serve."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAA!!!!! You updated! Great pics... It's really amazing how many wrecks happen on that corner... have I told you about the ones I've seen? I wish I could be there.. I know you're having tons of fun when you're not adding a root to chord... only to discover that it makes parallel 5ths.. and then fix that only to find that you made a direct unison... well, you know what I mean. :) C ya later!
~Mark

God's Gal Sarah said...

WOW. That is beautiful. Some day I'll be able to take pictures like that. Good luck on your exam tomorrow! I'll pray for you as you study today. I bet you look forward to being home! God bless, you!

Cattlemans Daughter said...

So glad you are home!!! :) Was great hearing your voice and getting to talk to my friend!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip to Washington.

See you soon,