Sunday, October 07, 2007

My room mates (until Tues.)

Rebekah
Leah

They have been fun room mates. I will miss them.

Please pray for us as we enter into a time of testing...literally. Tues. is the big test for phase one. I will be staying for phase two, but Rebekah and Leah are heading home. One other girl will join me for the 2ND phase.

Our days the past couple of weeks have consisted of:

> Being awakened at 6 a.m. by the speaker system. One musical piece followed by the Proverb of the day. Next are the announcements followed by another piece of music.

>Getting to breakfast by 7:30 and then class by 9:00

>From then on it is class time,lunch, followed by time to do at least part of the assignments, followed by more class time, supper, followed by doing assignments as late into the night as you dare. If you don't get enough sleep class time is miserable ,even though our teacher is wonderful and far from boring. (I should have a picture of her soon)

>Saturdays are spent catching up on assignments and doing laundry. Sundays are spent going to church and resting. I love Sundays.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to post more pics later. I'm not as brave as Kaylene. I never can tell when it's the right time to take pictures so I don't have very many yet. I'll work on it and post 'em.:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jolynn!!!
I was sitting at the computer when you called, heard your voice and went tarring off to find the phone but by the time I picked it up, you were gone!!!:( to say the least I was bummed!!! But it was great to hear your voice and to read a post! :) I miss you and will try to get a letter off to you soon. I will not be around the house phone next Sunday but you can try my cell as I will be at my grandparents for a long weekend. I am really excited about that...well this is long enough...looking forward to my letter and our next conversation. :) So glad you are in INDY!!! Take Care, Study hard and may God richely multiply your time!

Love you,
amy beth