room mates Principles of Harmony Phase I class-2007 Our wonderful teacher, Kathy, and me
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YAH! go Jolynn! Hope your having truckloads of fun! I hope phase two is just as awesome as phase one... Of course I know it will be! :) C ya, and tell everybody there I said hi... well at least the people I know... you don't have to tell that to complete strangers. :) TTYL! ~mark
Call me out of it, but where are you? Are you still in Indiana? I know that you are loving the piano classes. You are so talented I know you are soaking it all up! God bless you~
I am a 21 year old piano teacher and music student waiting on the Lord to guide me each step of the way.
Check out my other blog. I post yummy gluten-free recipes there.
www.gfgoodness.blogspot.com
3 comments:
YAH! go Jolynn! Hope your having truckloads of fun! I hope phase two is just as awesome as phase one... Of course I know it will be! :) C ya, and tell everybody there I said hi... well at least the people I know... you don't have to tell that to complete strangers. :) TTYL!
~mark
Hey there! Does this mean you are still there? Nice post!
Call me out of it, but where are you? Are you still in Indiana? I know that you are loving the piano classes. You are so talented I know you are soaking it all up! God bless you~
Post a Comment