Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well...we traveled and we traveled 'til the break of day. 3 am on Friday the 8th of Sept., to be exact. Yes, people, the 4 students from the Panhandle of TX arrived at the Indianapolis Training Center grumpy, but safe. Safe, with much thanks to Andrew's dad.

We had a few hours of sleep before the speakers that plague nearly every room in the entire building blasted us with march music and the latest headline news. (We found the volume knob later) After breakfast we rested and rested some more.


Saturday we visited the Children's museum. It's one of those places that you see parents wheeling their babies around in strollers pretending that they are there only because they thought junior would enjoy it at 10 months of age. ;))



Here is the entrance. Quite magnificent!


Don't worry. This isn't supposed to look like anything in particular. All of those spikes and curly-cues are made of blown glass. This was the newest exibit.



We all posed for each others cameras atleast twice each. :D

Jolynn, Elizabeth

Andrew, Anna















We had a lot of fun here, but coming soon is a post of our all time greatest adventure! Don't miss it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Looking forward to the next post already! I like the picture of you looking like a new housewife in front of your yellow home with pink chairs. Please! Don't slap me!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was excited to see your update and look forward to reading/seeing lots more about Sound Foundations. I'm so glad you're into posting pictures along with your written descriptions. I love pictures!

P.S. Thanks for the call today. ;-)

Jolynn B said...

Amy, I was forced into that picture and the other picture I was in is horrid! I don't know how to slap over the blogosphere, so you're safe...for now.>;)
Laura, I like pictures, too. Though I can't seem to look just right in any of them.;) You're welcome for the call. Thank you for coming over in response to the call. You could make this a habit, you know. At least eat lunch with us before heading to Canadian.