Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sound Foundations

Mrs. Lassiter(children's Choir), Mr. Elms(notation and various topics), Mr. Clark(choir), Mr. Fox(conducting), Jenny(congregational hymnplaying, pianist)

(below)Mr. Jones(music theory)

An excellent group of teachers!^


^ This German 16 year old gave us a beautiful violin concert! ^This russian man gave piano master classes. (left to right)Olivia, Jolynn(me), Emily, Rebekah K, Anna, Elizabeth,

Rebekah H(team leader*)
Vannessa, Kristina(team leader*), Amanda, Sophia,

(front)Serena, Camille, Rebekah

This was quite a team. Diane handled it very well.;D

Kate, Glory, Emily, Diane(team leader*), Renatyah, Lena, Grace, Hannah


(back) Rachel, Erika, Carly, Kelly(team leader*)

(front)Julia, Rebekah, Diane

(back) Myles, Joshua(team leader*), David,

(front)Andrew(how many of you didn't already know that?;D), Joseph, Blaine

(standing)Daniel, Jared, Nicholas( I may have them mixed up, they're brothers) Aaron,

(kneeling) Stephen(team leader*), Peter


Our poor teachers after it's aaalll over.

*note: Team leaders are students picked to take on extra responsiblities. Kind of like being the oldest child in a family;), though age didn't have much to do with it.

Much thanks goes to David(the David in Andrew's team), who did an excellent job of photographing events throughout the entire 3 weeks. To Andrew, who gave computer space to store pictures and burned a CD for me, and to Kelci, who loaned Andrew a computer since his is under the weather.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I'm impressed that you remembered everybody's name! Now we need detailed personality descriptions of everybody too. =)

Jolynn B said...

I had a cheat sheet.:D I had to check it to make sure on the guys, of course. The next post will be more about what we actually did. The blogger quit acting right last night so this was all I could get up at the time.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the photos. I will be looking for the next installment about what you actually did. You know, that's actually a good strategy; it keeps us coming back for more!

Jolynn B said...

Wow! I've never come up with a good strategy before.o<:0)) I just hope that I can manage to stay true to my word!

Kaylene said...

I like the post... I also like that clown face ^

: P

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see what you have been up to! Thanks for your prayers, it is a great encouragement. Looking forward to your next post. :)

Daniel said...

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one.

So, somebody has your password...I wonder if there's any way to change it and you know, protect the integrity of your site:) JK