Sunday, October 22, 2006

I couldn't decide whether or not to post these pics...but someone helped me decide...so here they are. We really did have fun at the children's museum. The biggest gain from my trip to Indy was my total makeover.... I was just a little surprised that the "hair machine" sucked hair.
(NOW HURRY UP AND COMMENT WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!! :-p)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post while you have the chance? You had better not be thinking of removing those fine photos! They show personality! You know, if you remove the post, my comments will also be erased, and that wouldn't be nice to erase a friend's comment.

Kaylene said...

thats what I say too. hee hee...

Jolynn B said...

KAYLEEEEEEEEEEENE! You are in trouble now!>:[ I'm changing my password!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I get it. Kaylene posted these for you. I think they are fun, but you might should change your password...you never know what else that girl might do!

Daniel said...

LOL Did I previously say something about changing your password? :)

BTW, they are fun pictures!

Kaylene said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Amy! ( ; hey do you have any new ideas for sabatoge? hehe...okay okay...I'll stop. ( : Quite truthfully, she took it VERY well. Lets just say her reaction (off of the blogs) was enough to make it worth it. ( -:

Jolynn B said...

Yes, Daniel, you did say something earlier about changing my password. I didn't see it until it was too late. Did she tell you she was going to do that?
Kaylene, I'm going to start blocking your comments if you don't behave yourself!

Kaylene said...

as much as i absolutely love this beautiful, uplifting post, I must say it is about time you updated, dear. i would hurry. otherwise i might just find a way to update for you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I am feeling much better today than I have the last three days! I love you pictures. It looks like you all were having too much fun! We'll have to set a day in December to see you all. That would be so much fun. I think I am home for three weeks. Hope you have a great day! Love you!

Daniel said...

We're waiting...

Jolynn B said...

patience is a virtue, Daniel.