Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm gone right now. In fact, I'm not even here. I'm in Indianapolis attending Sound Foundations, a 3 week music workshop. I can't even get to a computer to update my blog!Anna, Elizabeth, Andrew, and I traveled together. The above pic is of us, the morning we left.

Anna, Elizabeth and I got to room together, so that was a blessing! We are enjoying getting to know the people on our team and a lot of the other muscicians as well.

I am learning a lot and so far have enjoyed my time there. Please pray for wisdom and endurance as we start our last week there.


~written by the only other person besides myself, who has my password. No wait. Thats not right. The only other person beside herself that has her password. Yeah. Thats better. *cheezy grin*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolynn...even though you can't read this until you get home next week...I think of you guys often! I know you've got a crazy amount of work and study on your hands, but enjoy your last week of it all! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Love,
Laura (who is secretly gloating that she doesn't have to wake up to marching music tomorrow)
;-)

Daniel said...

I’m glad you’re having a good time at sound foundations! I had the privilege of getting an over the phone update from Anna a few evenings ago. Sounds like a good growing experience…challenging and educational.

I have two comments about this blog post.
1. Why did you call your next younger sister weird? I totally disagree!
2. I get a strange feeling about this entry. It’s almost like the person posting it is kind of weird or something:)

Jolynn B said...

Thanks for the sabotage, Kk...I think...
I can't wait to tell you all about it, Laura. Thank you so much for the package you sent! It was all so useful to me. Especially the tea bags when I caught a terrible sinus cold.(your gloating isn't a secret anymore when you publish it on a blog) The first time we woke up to that speaker it was on full blast. Oh, the pain! I'm used to waking up to soft chimes that gently increase in volume. Fortunately the volume knob was not broken like some.:D
Daniel, so is she weird or is she weird?

Kaylene said...

your welcome dear. ( ;
Fact: I'm weird.let it not be debated

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for an authentic, Jolynn style update! Anna said it should be coming soon, but soon hasn't been soon enough for me! I hope you have mostly recovered and are enjoying being home.

Jolynn B said...

Come on, Kk, we're all weird in our ownn ways, because we are all created to be different from one another.
Amy, I will update as soon as Andrew S. gets the picture CD burned for me. For now I'll just say I had a great time and learned a TON, but it is good to be home.

Daniel said...

No way. I'm not done debating! I thought I made it very clear that she is not...

OK, if ya'll insist on using the word then I'll clarify this. Weird used in this context is not a negative term. In fact, its very possitive:)

Kaylene said...

UPDATE!!! ( ;

Anonymous said...

Jolynn


where are you????

Grandma Joy and Grandpa Mike

Jolynn B said...

Hello, Grandma Joy anf Grandpa Mike!
I'm in Canyon right now, at the West TX A&M library. I hope to post by tomorrow.:D The post will hopefully worth the wait. I do have pictures now.