Monday, November 06, 2006

Anybody want to come sing in the Messiah with me?

All rehearsals will be in the Perryton High School Choir Room. The performance will be Dec. 3rd, 6:oo pm in the sanctuary of the First United Methodist Church.

Rehearsal dates:

Monday, Nov. 13, 7:00 pm

Thursday, Nov. 16, 7:00 pm

Monday, Nov. 20, 7:00 pm

Thursday, Nov. 30, 7:00 pm

Sunday, Dec. 3, TBA

Sorry, the solo auditions were yesterday.;D

There will be a group of strings from the Amarillo Symphony, a pianist, and an organist.

If you do not have your own book of Handel's Messiah, there are some in the choir room.

I have sung in this for three years now and have had such a good time every year. It's alright if you can't make it to EVERY rehearsal.

6 comments:

Daniel said...

Interested. Please wait while my “computer” is processing.

Anonymous said...

Just how fast do you expect me to drive home from WT on Thursdays, anyway?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You can sign me up--NOT! It would be fun, though!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will be having fun!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was my comment, I forgot to click on the right one. :) Hope your day is going well!

Jolynn B said...

Glad your interested, poetry.:D

No, Laura, I don't expect you to speed on Thursdays. I plan on missing half if not all of rehearsal on those nights.

My day has gone well. Thank you, Brianne.