oops... :/
Well, this is what I was busy doing Thurs. the 20th afternoon...wrecking the family vehicle an hour from home. Praise the Lord everyone was alright. I had my little sister BethAnn with me. The poor girl I rear ended was frightened, but alright. These pictures are of the van at the "funeral parlor", better known as the wrecking yard. It had several internal injuries that proved to be fatal.

BethAnn and I were rescued from the scene of the wreck by our dear piano teacher and transported to our hometown by Amy and her sisters. I was so thankful to everyone who offered their help, including Laura. We are blessed to have so many good friends.Amy managed to get us to our hometown with 30 min. to spare to change and get to the final rehearsal and performance of the choir w/violins production we were a part of. I'm so grateful that we made it! In the pics below BethAnn is 2nd from the left in the violin section and I am all the way on the left of the choir section. The performance went very well! We were all so happy and thankful. Especially our conductor, "Mark" :). Without God none of this would have been possible.
BLESSINGS!








5 comments:
Bless your hearts! I know how scary those wrecks can be. God is gracious~no one was hurt. I bet you were a little shaky in the performance that night!
Aww, you poor thing Joylnn! :( One of my worst nightmares is wrecking the car; praise God you were alright and safe.
Yay, cool pictures of the concert - looks exciting! Congrats on the performance!
Still glad you're safe. God is so good!
I was a little extra tense right before the performance. That forced the shakes away, but when I started to sing I felt it all go away for the most part. It was very exciting. God was gracious to keep my shakes away. Singing with vibrato can be good, but can be overdone :).
Blessings to you both!
I am so sorry that it all happended!! :(
Before I forget, I found a purse/bag in the back seat of my car yesterday, and I think it is BethAnn's. It was up under th back seat that I took out. I am sorry I did not get it to you sooner. Please let me know when you are down our way and I can get it to you. Have a super day!!! Ready to see you soon, and have time to just talk! :) See you soon!!
Thank you, Amy! The purse is BethAnn's. I kept meaning to ask you about it. Thanks again. ttyl :)
Post a Comment