Monday, August 06, 2007

Camp Good News went very well this year. The weather was hot, but cooler than most years. The campers seemed to really enjoy it and I think they learned a lot. Even the 9 girls I had, who have been taught the scriptures from an early age ,seemed to catch some new perspectives. God blessed and I am very grateful to Him. I wish I could have more pictures. The Bible pantomimes are missing, the silly skits performed by the counselors, and a few other events. Thank you to Kaylene, who did get these pics the one day she came out.

5 comments:

Kaylene said...

I LIKE your new template and I'm glad you posted!

Amy said...

Nice pictures and post! I still need a lesson on how to post pictures better and slideshows. Also, I'm sad that you took down the Andy Griffith stuff...

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! And the pix are really good. C ya!
~Mark

Jolynn B said...

Thank you everyone! Never fear, Amy dear! The new template messed up the player a little bit. It is a bit too large. If you click on the bottom song showing it will scroll further down and you will find...Don Knotts! Better known as Andy Griffith's side kick, Barney.

Cattlemans Daughter said...

Glad to see your new post Jo! Had been missing gaining wisdom from you! Hope you are having a great summer and am ready to see you again soon...the summer has been a long one, without seeing you every week!