
I now have 7 piano students plus 2 that I am teaching while their teacher is away. In all I am teaching 5 boys and 4 girls. I hope to eventually post pictures of them, but I don't have any right now. The other teacher and I plan to have a recital in April or May so I should most definitely have pictures then. Two of the boys(brothers) are working on their mom to get them at least nice suits if not tuxedos for the recital. I can't wait to see them and all the others dressed up for it!
All of these students have been such a joy to teach. They help me to learn too. I am learning how to word things so that even taken literally my meaning comes across. That is what God has been teaching me lately and this is a good time to work on it.






2 comments:
Sounds like lots of work...and fun! Thanks for the lovely email!
I still can't believe you have so many students already! Its amazing! I can't wait till the recital.
Post a Comment