Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm here in town on the library computer while my Dad finishes something elsewhere. He should be here any moment... Oh well. I'm having fun:D As you can see by the comments wreaking havoc on other's sights:)
I most likely will be taking on a piano student sometime soon. I'm not certain whether we'll start before or after our vacation this summer. I'm starting to get excited about it. He will be a fun student. I think he's excited about it too. I hope so! There is nothing more fun than an enthusicatic student, is there Lauralou?:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun post...you wreaking havoc on someone...impossible! You are too sweet...now your sister on the other hand...hmm

Speaking of her...where is she...she needs to check out my blog...(-:

Blessings Kelci

Jolynn B said...

Come on, Kelci! Sweet? Me!? You don't know me very well;D. I may act shy sometimes, but...thanks for the compliment, though.:)
I think Kaylene has probably already answered your question since she was on the blogs this morning.

Kaylene said...

Kelc! *shocked stare* *chin dropped* nice truck btw...but whatever. Do I still get my ride?
Yeah, Jolynn those havocal comments are abundant....not.
(-: (-;

Jolynn B said...

Wow! I had no idea I was so highly though of! Thanks for the encouragement, ya'll. Thanks for the "not" after that last statement,Kaylene.;) I'm still not certain you all know me very well...Kaylene should know, though...maybe I'm a good actor...oops!thinking in print! See ya'll later. Thanks:)

Jolynn B said...

I must testify that Kaylene has her very sweet moments. I should know.

Anonymous said...

I can say from personal experience that Jolynn is capable of wreaking havoc. She turned into quite a fireball the other day when I made a benign shaving comment! As for sweet moments, she does have those episodically. Love ya, Jolynn!

~Amy

Kaylene said...

Agreed. (-:

Jolynn B said...

I almost wrote something fireballish, but decided it sounded rather...well, unsweet. I'm glad I had a chance to count to at least 10 before I published this response. So, Amy, you are forgiven. You too, Kaylene, for agreeing. *sniffle*
O.K. now I need to come up with a new post before there are others I will need to forgive.:)

Anonymous said...

So, I thought what I wrote was pretty funny until I realized it was really a description of myself. I guess I need to work on some things myself before I point fingers at a sweat girl like Jolynn. Forgiveness accepted. Thanks Jolynn. I enjoyed the time with you guys today!

~Amy

Jolynn B said...

Thanks Amy:)
I may not be active on blogs for a while. Both computers are acting weird. I am posting this while I can. Blog you all later!:D

Anonymous said...

YES! students are much easier when they are excited. like "totally". :)